Wednesday, October 8, 2014

learn spanish

I want to learn spanish. What now? So, you have decided to study Spain's car and jumped. This is fantastic, but you may have a question that a lot of questions. Where do I start? What Do you want, Spain-language user to do? Every week I met Spain students and speakers who asked "How do you learn the language of Spain?". 

Almost everyone can find the answer is quite surprising. Soy un Autodidacta del EspaƱol I taught me to speak the language of Spain Autodidacta means a self-taught. Most people are surprised to hear that I've never stepped foot inside a conventional training room. I still have in Spain speak life. In fact, I've yet to do a diving course. How I learned a language of Spain? I especially learned so you speak Spain audio lessons and podcasts. In fact forms the basis for my audio learning programs. My "class" is the driver's seat of my car, my book of religious CDs and podcasts I downloaded on my MP3 player.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment