Saturday, August 4, 2012

dinner white cloths

outdoor dining dinner white cloth 217/366 :: breakfast dinner white cloths dinner white cloths

I made these "dinner white cloths" recently. They are a solution to the problem of Ken not liking any of our cloth napkins. Instead, he insists on using one of these ratty white cloths (it's not that they so ratty, exactly, but the way they are in constant use in our kitchen makes them dulled and grey in no time--not pretty for a dinner napkin).  I understand why Ken prefers this type of cloth as a napkin--they are really absorbent and practical.  I decided to designate a set just for use as dinner napkins.  I *hope* that they will stay white and pure for awhile, as they won't be used to wipe up spills and so forth.

I'm happy with how they turned out.  We haven't used paper napkins for several years, although I did use paper for many years before that.  What kind of napkins do you use??
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment