Monday, August 6, 2012

new clothes from tea

new clothes (tea collection) ice cream and wearing their new outfits tuesday 8/1
I decided to try some clothes from Tea for the boys. I really like their current catalog but mostly I decided to try Tea right now because Rainer has been going through a picky phase and I wanted to try their soft knit pants for him.  He doesn't like anything with big inside pockets or  flaps to annoy him.   I am happy with everything so far. In the photos he is wearing the denim-look knit pants and he loves them. I also got him the cargo knit pants.  I love all the shirts in the catalog right now.  The boys picked the designs they liked.

I can never convince the boys to pick clothes based on my taste alone--they always have their own taste and opinions so I let them pick what they like.  How about you?
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment